SCULPSURE IN MALVERN
NON-INVASIVE . CLINICALLY PROVEN . NO DOWNTIME
Introducing a major breakthrough in fat reduction.
Ozmedica brings you the latest in non-invasive and non-surgical liposuction technology with SculpSure, the world’s first FDA approved, TGA listed fat reduction laser treatment. SculpSure is a non-invasive alternative to liposuction and other extreme and costly fat-reduction procedures.
We provide our body sculpting treatment in Malvern and are conveniently located to service people from Toorak, South Yarra, and throughout Melbourne.
The SculpSure Body Contouring Advantage
SculpSure utilises controlled, light-based technology to target and permanently destroy stubborn fat. In the weeks following treatment, your body will process and eliminate these fat cells, leaving you with a slimmer, more sculpted appearance. Proven results without:
FDA cleared for safety and efficacy and TGA listed Fat Reduction using the Speed of Light World’s first and only FDA-cleared, light-based device for non-surgical fat reduction in just 25 minutes.
- Four flat, non-suction applicators
- Multiple areas can be treated in a single session
- Continuous contact cooling ensures a comfortable and safe treatment
- Treats all skin types
- Customisable for all bodies, shapes and sizes with a BMI of 30 or less
- 25 minutes
Our highly trained medical professionals can help you finally achieve a slimmer, more sculpted appearance by targeting stubborn fat in problem areas such as the stomach and love handles.
At our contemporary specialist suites in Malvern, we use revolutionary light-based technology to help you eliminate up to 24% of treated fat in just 25 minutes with no downtime or side-effects.
Treatments Customised for You
- Treatments are customised based on your desired results
- Frames combine to attach up to four individual Patented Applicators for Contouring (PACs)
- Treat single or multiple areas at once for customised results
- Non-suction design will not pinch tissue
The Science Behind SculpSure
- Controlled hyperthermic laser treatment
- Induces adipocyte injury by raising adipose temperature to a range of 42°C to 47°C
- No damage to surrounding tissue
- Comfortable and well tolerated procedure
- Proprietary energy modulation for efficacy and comfort
Our goal in working with you
- Understand your concerns
- Understand your expectations
- Educate you about SculpSure technology and how it can help in achieving your goals
Comprehensive pre-treatment assessment
- With Ozmedica, we’ll define the treatment area(s)
- Medical history review to ensure SculpSure is the right treatment for you.
- Clinical photography
Customised treatment strategy
- Number of treatments
- Frequency of treatments
- Application pattern
Participating in your treatment plan
- Healthy eating
- Therapeutic hydration
- Massage at home