Feel confident that our approach is about quality, safety and integrity.
Anti Wrinkle injections and Dermal Fillers
Dr Hud Obaidi
MBBS, AAAM (Dip), MS (ORL), MMed(Skin cancer), FACCS
With the highest level of training, skills and experience, Dr Obaidi’s understanding of a patient’s unique physical characteristics, combined with an outstanding aesthetic eye and technical expertise, enable him to achieve the most beautiful, natural results. He is happy to meet with you to outline a plan for achieving your aesthetic goals. Feel confident that our approach is about quality, safety and integrity.
You deserve to look your best at any age. Achieving beautiful, natural results in a caring and compassionate environment is our goal. We are with you from the very beginning to listen, expertly guide and provide honest advice about what you can expect from a procedure and whether it is appropriate for you.
About Dr Obaidi
Dr Obaidi is a qualified medical practitioner and cosmetic surgeon with a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery. Dr Obaidi has trained with the leading surgeons in the field locally and internationally. He attends various cosmetic courses and workshops in USA, Germany, Netherlands and Asia and has authored several publications and chapters in textbooks. Dr Obaidi exemplifies the highest level of training and skills, combined with an experience that spans across Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide. He is motivated to provide the highest level of satisfaction for his client’s. He leverages his understanding of a patient’s unique physical characteristics with his outstanding aesthetic eye and technical expertise, to achieve the best results for his clients.
Dr Obaidi completed his basic surgical training in 2008 in Western Health in Melbourne.
Dr Obaidi spent more than 6 years residency in General/ plastic and ortorhinoyology.
Diploma from the American Academy of Aesthetic surgery in 2010 (https://www.aaamed.org)
Master of Surgery (Otorhinolaryngology) from Melbourne University in 2012 and a Master of Medicine in skin cancer from Queensland University in 2016.
Surgical fellow of the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgeon http://www.accs.org.au
Achieved the highest scores on the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery exam in Dallas 2016 with 78% pass mark ( https://www.americanboardcosmeticsurgery.org )
Courses & Workshops
- 10/2017: Advanced Rhinoplasty techniques /Utrecht, Netherlands.
- 06/2017: Dr TULP facial dissection course/ Utrecht, Netherlands.
- 08/2016: Cosmetic Surgery Review Course /Chicago, Illinois.
- 04/2016: Finesse in facial plastic surgery (Facial rejuvenation, Facelift, Rhinoplasty, Otoplasty) cadaver dissection. Regensburg, Germany.
Areas of Surgical Interest
- brow lifts
- breast augmentation and breast reduction
- body contouring (liposuction)
- abdominoplasty ( tummy tucks)
He is also interested in facial rejuvenation
- anti-wrinkle injections
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP)
- chemical peels
- Primary Breast Augmentation under Combined Total Intravenous Anaesthesia (TIVA) and Large Volume Tumescent Local Anaesthesia (TLA). JCSM 2017.
- Effect of both local and systemically administered Dexamethasone on long-term hearing and tissue response in a guinea pig model of cochlear implantation. Audiology &Neurotology Vol.18, No. 6, November 2013. (Audiol Neurotol 2013;18:392-405)
- Chapter 6.3.3 Cochlear implant replacement: Causes of failure, indications for revision and audiology performance. (Atlas of Otologic surgery and magic otology Author: MARCOS GOYCOOLEA 2012)
- A guide to perioperative procedures (Otorhinolaryngology and Neurosurgery chapters). (Western health/University of Melbourne 2007)
- The protective effects of systemic steroids on residual hearing post cochlear implant. Two years Master degree. (Melbourne University).
- Connective tissue diseases (CTDs) associated with silicone gel breast implants. Literature review, case presentation and data review of patients from Parkside cosmetic surgery. Cosmetex 2017
- Review of primary breast augmentation
18 November 2002 – 11 January 2013
First 500 cases (Cosmetex 20015)
- The protective effects of systemic steroids on residual hearing post cochlear implant. (Bionic institute East Melbourne 04/09/2011)
Want a free consultation with a clinician?
Your privacy is important to us. All consultations with our clinicians are confidential.