Skin Cancer Checks
- Skin cancer is potentially preventable – early detection saves lives and can avoid invasive surgery.
- 2 in 3 Australians will be diagnosed with skin cancer by the age of 70.
- Australia is the skin cancer capital of the world – more than 2,000 Australians die from skin cancer each year.
- Regular skin checks should be considered part of a preventative approach.
- We bulk bill on all skin cancer checks – so no out of pocket costs.
With the majority of skin cancers being caused by exposure to the sun, skin cancer is potentially preventable with regular skin checks. Dr Chakraborty, operating out of the Ozmedica Skin Cancer Clinic, will give patients a complete solution for immediate and ongoing skin cancer diagnosis and treatment. Initial consultations are free of charge with no out-of-pocket expense. Costs of procedures will be provided with bulk billing available.
Early detection saves lives!
Dr Dipankar Chakraborty
MBBS, FRACGP, MD, DRANZCOG (Advanced),
Professional Certificate Skin Cancer Medicine & Surgery & Aesthetics
Dr Chakraborty has training and fellowship from Australia and has completed additional education and training in Skin Cancer management and attained professional certificates in Skin Cancer Medicine and Surgery along with other qualifications. He is a college examiner for RANZCOG.
Dr Chakraborty provides comprehensive skin assessments which includes diagnosis, and if needed, biopsy, excisions with flaps and grafts. He also treats patients with various other skin ailments.
- All Annual Full Body Checks: 30 minutes, allowing time for a thorough examination and photographic recording as needed – consultations will be bulk billed.
- Surgery, Biopsy and Procedures: Fees will vary according to complexity and time taken. Costs will be provided when procedures are booked. Most procedures will have a Medicare rebate applicable.
Book your Skin Cancer Consultation
If you have noticed any changes in your skin, including new moles or freckles or you are just unsure, please call us now on 03 9119 0309, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our enquiry form to book your Consultation.
Your privacy is important to us. All consultations with our doctors are confidential.